as of 2015-01-01
// in progress
// Yes, I am a geek and I love Java-style comments, deal with it :p
Writing this with tears of gratitude, let me give thanks to
// in no particular order
1. Tracey, you are the most wonderful and loving mother the universe could have given me! Thank you!
2. John, you are the most wonderful and loving father the universe could have given me! Thank you! John, 你是超偉大的爸爸哦！我非常感恩您的關心和關心！
3. Winnie, thanks for being a wonderful sister, I do treasure all the wonderful moments with you since childhood, thank you!
4. Tavian, you are the most wonderful and you are super important in my life as you know, thank you!
5. Douglas, we have shared so many many wonderful moments together, I am super grateful that you have taken the initiative to invite me to some many wonderful gatherings and trips and holidays… you are awesome!
6. Hantao, you are one of my best friends, I have enjoyed our trip in China and Morocco among many other wonderful moments! You are marvelous!
7. Assia, you are a wonderful friend in Paris, I am super grateful that you have been an incredible morning jogging partner so many months now! You are wondrous!
8. Richard, I haven’t known you for that long, but you are one of my most inspiration polyglot friends and I have had the most literally breathtaking and fascinating exchange sessions with you! Thank you!
9. Yan, thank you for being a wonderful decade-long friend! Thank you!
10. Eric Chio, you are literally longest-standing friend from childhood, you have positively impacted my life in so so so so so many ways, you are wonderful! Thank you!
11. Pang, my dear friend who is always there, thank you for all the wonderful moments playing cards etc together, you are wonderful!
12. Joly, my dear friend who is a super organiser, thank you for all the wonderful moments playing cards etc together, you are wonderful!
13. Paul Chau Nguyen, you are my most respected leader at work, you are marvelous!
14. Jean-Patrick, you are my favourite manager in Paris, what else need I say? Thank you!
15. Fazia Medouni, you have been one of my favourite manager in London and you saw the potential in me and let me go with it, you are wonderful! Thank you!
16. Alexandro Rosso, you were the most wonderful dissertation supervisor the universe could have give me, thank you! Grazie!
17. Kevin Chung, we haven’t really connected for decades, but I always remember vividly that you said “Benson, don’t give up” during PE lessons in primary schools… believe it or not, it’s helped me in lots of situations in my life! Thank you!
18. Yev, you are my most wonderful spiritual friend, thank you!
// inspiration figures
201. John Lee Dumas, your podcasts, Quotes on Fire, among others, have been super inspiration, thank you!
202. Pat Flynn, you podcasts, Ask Pat, among others, have been super inspiration, thank you!
// inspirational figures from the Polyglot online community
301. Moses McCormick
302. Lucas Lampariello,
303. Judith Meyer
// spiritual teachers
801. Lord Buddha, your Dharma is the most wonderful! Thank you!
802. Jesus, you have provided me with infinite inspiration, thank you!